With Fall around the corner everyone is looking for someone to settle down with this winter. It’s going to be cold out before you know it, and that means cuddle season. Time to put in the Notebook, the Princess Bride, Star Dust or another romantic comedy and wait patiently for Summer to reappear. Ever watch a movie and walk out of the theater (or turn off the TV) completely disappointed?
“I don’t believe their love is real! Not even for a second!” you say out loud as you regret wasting your time on the bad film. Here’s the movies that top the list for worst romantic chemistry according to mashable.com:
- Bella and Edward from “Twilight” – Edward had to watch Bella while she slept… can’t blame Robert Pattinson for being uncomfortable.
- Anastasia and Christian from “Fifty Shades of Grey” – which is hilarious because this series was inspired by “Twilight.” Makes perfect sense that their chemistry would also be bad.
- Ginny and Harry in the “Harry Potter” series – Why does Harry not end up with Hermione? Or at the very least Cho Chang. Instead he ends up with Ginny because… reason?
- Han and Qi’ra from “Solo: A Star Wars Story” – Well to be fair… Han is supposed to end up with Lea anyway so I’m alright with the bad chemistry.
- Vision and The Scarlet Witch from “Avengers: Infinity War” – Vision is a robot… he shouldn’t have chemistry with anyone.
- Every Woody Allen movie that stars Woody Allen as a “love interest.”
- Padme and Anakin from “Star Wars Episodes 1 through 3” – Anakin… I hate our relationship… it’s coarse and rough and it gets everywhere… just like sand.
- Tom and Summer from “500 Days of Summer” – But mashable… their bad chemistry is the whole point of the movie…
- Izzie and George from “Grey’s Anatomy” – But how… This is a tv show… so much more time to get to know each other…
- Anna and Kristoff from “Frozen” – Anna should have ended up with Hans… Their love was an open door.
What do you think of this list? Any movies with bad romantic chemistry that you think wasn’t mentioned? Let us know on Facebook, Twitter or in the comments!