When it comes to making decisions, sometimes it takes us forever to decide what we want. Do I want to watch tv? Do I want to read a book? What book should I read? Do I want Chinese food? Or Mexican? Or should I cook?
One Poll recently asked 1,000 men and women how long they take to make decisions. Here’s what they found …
– the average person spends 23 minutes deciding what to watch on Netflix.
– 55% of people choose their food almost instantly.
– the average online dater spends 2 minutes deciding whether or not they like a dating profile.
– the average person spends 21 minutes deciding whether or not to buy a pair of shoes.
– the average person spends 1 hour and 1 minute choosing a new phone
– the average person spends 1 hour and 31 minutes choosing a new car.
– the average person spends 1 hour and 32 minutes choosing where to vacation