Whether you’re exchanging gifts with family, friends or coworkers there’s always a chance to receive a gift you’re… less than happy with. I once received a Twilight board game as a present a few years ago… Great gift for someone that likes Twilight! If only I were that person. According to a recent study from CareerBuilder, they’ve compiled a list of the worst possible gifts to receive during the holidays. Here’s the top 10.
1. A jar of gravy. How is this number one on the list!? Who doesn’t love gravy!?
2. A coconut bra.
3. A fake lottery ticket. The kind that makes you THINK you won a bunch of money… but really… it’s just a worthless piece of paper.
4. Two left-handed gloves. I’m assuming that one was a gag gift, or they weren’t paying attention when they bought them.
5. A stuffed duck. Not a stuffed animal, a REAL stuffed duck.
6. Toilet paper that looked like money. How is this also on the list? Gag gifts are great! Glow in the dark toilet paper is better though.
7. A bottle of dish soap. Hints that you need to clean up.
8. A pen holder that looked like a dead body.
9. A whip.
10. Post-it Notes . . . which they probably stole from the office.