Sometimes we just need a mental health day, to recoup from the stresses of the week. But if you’ve got to call in make sure you at the very least have a good excuse prepared. A new survey was put together recently to show the most ridiculous reasons for calling in.
Here’s the top 10:
1. A guy claimed the ozone made his tires go flat.
2. A guy said he had to be a pallbearer at the funeral of his wife’s cousin’s PET.
3. A woman said she couldn’t get out of her house, because the police were raiding it.
4. A woman wouldn’t cancel her hair appointment, because her roots were showing.
5. Someone said they accidentally ate cat food instead of tuna and got sick.
6. A woman called in and said SHE wasn’t sick, but her llama was.
7. A woman claimed she used Nair on her armpits . . . ended up with chemical burns . . . and couldn’t put her arms down.
8. Someone said they couldn’t come in because they ate too much birthday cake.
9. A guy said he couldn’t make it in because he was bowling the game of his life.
10. An employee claimed they had to stay home, because they got bitten by a duck.