This week’s #Whensday is jam packed with a weekend full of fun. You’re gonna have to pick and choose what you do and where you go this weekend. Sometimes it’s a good problem to ...Read more
This goat knows what he wants and HE WILL GET IT. This garden is apparently very delicious because he keeps breaking in to it. ...Read more
Who remembers this? Robin Williams cheered with the Denver Broncos cheerleaders for one game in 1979. He brought back his Mork character for the game. Check out the video below. ...Read more
- Fantasy sports companies defend embattled industryBOSTON (AP) — Daily fantasy sports companies say their industry remains viable despite a rocky start to 2016.
- Apple co-founder is bringing us an even nerdier 'Comic Con'SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak had a front row seat as the personal computer began to reshape society. So it made perfect sense to him to bring a convention meshing technology with pop culture to Silicon Valley.
- Kanye names album 'The Life of Pablo' - but who's Pablo?Kanye West has finally explained the title of his long-awaited album on the eve of its release -- for the most part. West had repeatedly given different titles for his seventh studio album including "Swish" and "Waves" before announcing that he had settled on "T.L.O.P." without saying what it stood for. Many social media users […]
- Melissa McCarthy Is Adorably Clueless About Kanye West's Music in SNL PromoMelissa McCarthy, who'll host Saturday Night Live f or the fourth time this weekend, is a messy delight in the promo featuring her and Vanessa Bayer having a little girl time while getting their nails done. Kanye West tweets that Bill Cosby is innocent After being slightly taken aback by a color named ... Read […]
- Bartoli, Max Martin win Polar Music PrizeSTOCKHOLM (AP) — Italian opera singer Cecilia Bartoli who brought back "long-lost music" to listeners and Swedish hit songwriter Max Martin have won the 2016 Polar Music Prize, the prize committee said Wednesday.
- Paris music hall where 89 were killed to reopen this yearPARIS (AP) — The owners of the Paris concert hall where 89 people were massacred by Islamic extremists say they are aiming to host music shows again before the end of the year.