2015 EEO 2014 EEO IT IS THE POLICY OF THIS STATION NOT TO DISCRIMINATE IN ITS EMPLOYMENT AND PERSONNEL PRACTICES, TO PROVIDE EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY TO ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS, WITHOUT REGARD ...Read more
Join the Z insider Club to know the Secret Song on Tuesdays to win tickets to Kokomo Beach! Celebrate summer at The Beach! It’s part of the Best Summer Ever thanks to Ameriprise ...Read more
- US win draws best men's or women's World Cup semi audienceNEW YORK (AP) — The United States' win over Germany is the most-watched men's or women's World Cup semifinal ever on American television.
- Jamaica officials, creative types hold reggae conferenceKINGSTON, Jamaica (AP) — Jamaican government officials, lawyers and creative types have held a reggae conference to hash over ways of securing a competitive advantage with the homegrown music that long ago went global.
- Polygamous Montana trio applies for wedding licenseHELENA, Mont. (AP) — A Montana man said Wednesday that he was inspired by last week's U.S. Supreme Court decision legalizing gay marriage to apply for a marriage license so that he can legally wed his second wife.
- AC/DC to make music available for streamingAC/DC has finally joined the world of streaming, hitching its star to Spotify, Rdio and the newly-launched Apple Music, the New York Times reports.
- Apple Music: Everything You Need to Know About the LaunchApple will officially enter the music streaming subscription market on Tuesday with the launch of Apple Music and its accompanying Beats 1 radio station. An estimated 41 million people paid for a streaming music subscription service in 2014, according to IFPI, a London-based recording industry trade group that represents more than 1,300 record labels. Apple's […]
- Music Monday (6/29): This Week's New Albums + VideosOur guide to this week's album releases also features the week's top new music videos from artists like Big Sean, Tinashe, and Mogwai, plus brand new streaming music from Toro y Moi, Owen Pallett, Low, Frog Eyes, and more. Read and Post Comments | Get the full article at Metacritic