The Tornado Recovery Warehouse is available for assistance Monday – Friday 12 to 6 and Saturday 10 to 2 at 2161 E. Boulevard at GM. To receive assistance, people living in areas hit by the ...Read more
Kokomo’s Variety Z92.5 and Visit Fort Wayne want to send you and your family on a FANTASTIC Fort Wayne Getaway, just by following us on Facebook! Just “Like, Comment, and Share” ...Read more
Adam Lambert has been keeping himself quite busy since his 2nd place finish in American Idol. Most recently he’s been touring with Queen and has been doing a pretty darn good job at it too. ...Read more
- Comic performer Gene Wilder kept his serious side off cameraLOS ANGELES (AP) — Revered as a comedic and storytelling genius by Hollywood's top entertainers, Gene Wilder was a humble man who downplayed his comic gifts, was a serious director and remained deferential to his longtime collaborator, Mel Brooks.
- Celebrity birthdays for the week of Sept. 4-10Sept. 4: Today's Birthdays: Actress Mitzi Gaynor is 85. Actor Kenneth Kimmins ("Coach") is 75. Singer Merald "Bubba" Knight of Gladys Knight and the Pips is 74. TV personality Dr. Jan Pol ("The Incredible Dr. Pol") is 74. Actress Jennifer Salt ("Soap") is 72. Bassist Ronald LaPread (The Commodores) is 66. Actress Judith Ivey is […]
- Internet star sings of Gaza cat and 'My Trousers'Mobbed by fans wherever he goes, Adel Meshoukhi is the kind of singer that perhaps only Gaza could produce: an internet sensation who depends on a modest stipend from Hamas. Very few people in Gaza, the small Palestinian territory ruled by the Islamist movement Hamas, haven't heard of the young and disenchanted Meshoukhi.
- Music world pays tribute to Mexico's Juan GabrielThe music industry paid tribute Monday to legendary Mexican showman Juan Gabriel, who died in California at the age of 66 after selling tens of millions of records. Mexico's top selling singer-songwriter, he was adored throughout Latin America, Spain and Hispanic communities in the United States for his heartfelt ballads and joyous mariachi tunes. Juan […]
- Gavin DeGraw on the Tie Between Music and FamilyABC News' Amna Nawaz interviews artist, Gavin DeGraw.
- Mexico, music world mourn singing legend Juan GabrielMexico and the music world on Monday mourned the death of legendary singer Juan Gabriel, who touched millions with wrenching ballads of love and loneliness as he rose from the rough streets of Ciudad Juarez to a world stage. The singer, known as the "Divo of Juarez," died of a heart attack Sunday at his […]