Sometimes people aren’t just looking for a new job, they’re looking for a new CAREER. And a change like that could require some kind of degree or years of special training, but not always.
There’s a new report out with a list of jobs that don’t require any previous experience, and some of them even pay MORE than the current national median income of $42,000.
Here’s the list, along with the average salaries:
- Recreation and fitness studies teachers ($66,000)
- Plumbers, pipefitters, and steamfitters ($56,000
- Insurance sales agents ($52,000)
- Heating, cooling, and refrigeration mechanics and installers ($51,000)
- Highway maintenance workers ($42,000)
Others that pay just BELOW the national median include:
- Exercise trainers
- group fitness instructors
- team assemblers
- order clerks
- packaging and filling machine operators
- preschool teachers
- and janitors.