Coke is voluntarily recalling many of their products on the concern that foreign objects are being found in their cans.
The good news is the recall is not happening here in Indiana.
The coke products affected were found in southeast states
- Coca-Cola 12-ounce cans: Date Code: AUG 1522 WM B
- Coca-Cola 12-ounce cans: Date Code: AUG 1522 WM C
- Sprite 12-ounce cans: Date Code: AUG 1522 WM B
Minute Maid cans were also recalled for the same reason, and those include
- Berry Punch – Date codes Jan0422 NP and Jan0522 NP, Batch 0010323455 and 0010259344 (recall F-0276-2022)
- Strawberry Lemonade – Date code: Jan0322 NP, Batch: 0010259346 (recall F-0277-2022)
- Fruit Punch – Date Code: JAN0522 NP Batch: 0010323454 (recall F-0278-2022)
If you have one of these, either seek a refund, or throw it away.