Rules for Promotion
Only businesses in Howard and Tipton Counties are eligible
Businesses may only win once in 1 Calender Year.
Below are Z92-5’s contest rules. All these rules apply unless mentioned above.
Official Contest Rules
1. No purchase necessary. Must be at least 18 years of age. One entry per person per contest or game; duplicate entries may result in disqualification from the game or contest.
2. We value your participation and we promise to keep your information private and not sell to another 3rd party.
3. Register-to-win games will be held with random prizes being awarded. All winners will be chosen randomly. Winners must be present to win. Decision of the judges is final.
4. Employees of WZWZ, Hoosier AM/FM, other radio stations, promotional sponsors, all additional sponsors and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate in WZWZ contests or games. WZWZ reserves the right to deny participation for any reason.
5. Winners are responsible for any prize obligation (insurance, taxes, licensing, etc.) and must meet all eligibility requirements.
6. Winners and contestants consent to allow WZWZ the use of their name, voice and/or likeness for promotional advertisements for the station with no monetary or other compensation.
7. Winners must waive any and all claims of liability against WZWZ and their parent company Hoosier AM/FM, its subsidiaries and all respective employees and agents for any personal injury or loss which may occur from participation in the contest or from the use of any prize. Winners must sign a liability form that releases WZWZ, Hoosier AM/FM, its subsidiaries, other owners and related entities from any liability.
8. Winners are solely responsible for claiming their prize and/or fulfilling travel arrangements. Prizes are to be claimed at the WZWZ offices during regular business hours. Any prize not claimed within a 30-day period will become property of WZWZ.
9. Winners must be able to produce proper identification to claim prize. Winner is responsible for all taxes, insurance, title and any additional fees. This includes, but is not limited to, all passport and processing fees. Other restrictions may apply.
10. No cash or substitute prize will be awarded in lieu of the advertised prize. Prizes are non-transferable. If a winner cannot accept the prize as offered or he/she fails to meet eligibility requirements, he/she shall forfeit the prize and the prize will become the property of WZWZ or will be awarded to another contestant.
11. Only one WZWZ prize valued at $600.00 or greater may be won within a six (6) month period. Only one WZWZ prize of any value may be won within a six (6) week period. All prizes won within less time than these waiting periods will be forfeited.
12. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
13. Participants in this contest agree to the above rules, as well as, any additional rules, which may be implemented. Rules are subject to change without prior notification. Any rule changes will be published. Rules are available at the WZWZ studios 671 E. 400 South., Kokomo, IN 46902, during regular business hours, 8:00-5:00 Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
14. Once you win any of our contests, you and your immediate family members and those residing in your household are ineligible to play any of our other contests for 60 days.
15. All Contest winners on WZWZ must currently reside in the state of Indiana